ShipStation’s leading shipping software empowers online sellers to ship more efficiently. With batch label creation across multiple carriers, including API, and order import from Amazon, eBay, Magento, and many more, online sellers can manage their orders and shipping in one intuitive system.
Sign up for a 30 day free trial and learn how ShipStation can help make order fulfillment the easiest part of your day.
- Order Synching – import orders from Amazon, eBay, Magento, Rakuten, and several other selling channels with full product and shipping information in a single click.
- Batch Shipping Label Creation – create batches of hundreds of shipping labels for various selling channels, shipping carriers, order weights, etc.
- Automatic Tracking Update – as soon as a label is created, we’ll update the shipping status and tracking information back to the selling channel.
- Automation Features – automate almost ANY manual task using customizable shipping rules, product defaults, shipping service mappings, presets, and even more.
- Mobile App – refresh your stores, ship your orders, and wirelessly print your labels from the palm of your hand.
- Wireless Printing – with ShipStation Connect any printer from your network can be added, shared and printed to; this service is available to every ShipStation user on your account.
- Advanced Reporting – from Buyer Comments to Shipping Cost to Item Demand Summary, our reports get you the information you need, but if you want a little extra detail, you can always create custom exports from the Orders and Shipments data.